once upon a dreamcast » lara pulver as morgan le fay
↳“they say the world has changed, but that’s not quite true. perhaps the scenery is different, but the grass is still green. men still covet power. and my mother’s bastard still draws breath.”
also: after the ap euro multiple choice section i made designs for the second wave of romantic writers as the world’s most popular emo-folk-punk-indie-pop boy band (and mary godwin), The Romantics
introducing: george gordon byron
- “the bad boy”
- dark and tortured soul
- once had a hot makeout session with selena gomez
- once had a hot makeout session with literally everyone
- lead singer
- wears too much guyliner
- (it’s funny because there’s no such thing as too much guyliner)
- “the cute one”
- writes all the songs about happy things and sad things and cute things and kissing girls that get on the radio the most
- plays bass guitar
- is the most peppy and enthusiastic when they make the video diaries
- dating mary so fucking hard
- “the dreamy one”
- plays the piano
- has dark and tragic past
- was really polite to ellen degeneres when they went on her show
and mary godwin
- “the drummer”
- so done with all this shit
- can also play the accordion, the violin, the flute, the cello, the trombone, the xylophone, and the motherfucking mandolin
- writes all the songs about sea monsters and irish legends and zombies that appeal to the hipster fans
- seventeen magazine has repeatedly said that she is a lesbian
- she’s not a lesbian
- she did think ellen degeneres was pretty hot, but
- she’s dating percy shelley
- no, really, seventeen, she’s dating percy shelley, he’s taken.
- how the fuck did you not think he was taken.
- she fucking made out with him on stage.
- (to be fair, so did byron)
Thought I had work today, so I hauled my butt out of bed and made myself presentable and drove over only to find I’m working tomorrow and not today.
Currently drinking a pot of tea by myself and sulking. This is adulthood, right?
“It’s no secret that miscegenation (interracial marriage) was kind of a big deal in the United States until very recently — as in, it was totally illegal for a non-white person to marry a white person until 1967. That’s why it’s so shocking to learn that, just one year after that supreme court decision the Star Trek episode “Plato’s Stepchildren” featured the first ever interracial kiss on scripted TV in the US. It was so controversial, even on the set, that they had to shoot it twice — once where William Shatner (Kirk) and Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) kissed, and one where they didn’t. But Shatner intentionally ruined the shot where they didn’t kiss, forcing the studio to use the other one.”
“7 Ways Star Trek Changed the World” via Ranker
Horrible Histories cast to make Shakespeare movie
If you like your history with the foulest and funniest bits left in, get this: the people behind CBBC’s Horrible Histories are making a new film, Bill.
It’s a tale of murderous kings, spies, lost loves, and even includes a plot to blow up the Queen, Elizabeth I.
The people behind the film say they think the Bard would like the comedy “…apart from the bit where he’s dressed as a tomato.”
So ready for this